operated under Double R Services Enterprise (1893175-X)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ROSECRAFT ON TV

Felt Cake for My Abah Birthday

7th November 2010 was my Abah's birthday...since Perlis was flooded the whole week last week n all store was closed so I decide to give Felt Birthday Cake to him as bithday present...actually we all plan to celebrate Abah's birthday at Cameron Highland...all booking have been made but what do to...dah banjir takkan nk tinggalkan umah...

Actually ni my first time nk try buat felt cake...without any online tutorial coz internet line pon a bit week kt kg that day...i just use my imagination n do it la...nasib masa balik kg tu angkut sekali brg2 felt...hehehehe

ini lah hasil nyer...still need a lot of improvement...

real birthday cake tu handmade by my brother in-law causin...


besday boy tgh potong real cake...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH...LOVE U SOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Rose Sew & Craft 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.