operated under Double R Services Enterprise (1893175-X)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ROSECRAFT ON TV

JA : Mini Tote Bag

This is my 1st trial sewing tote bag. This time I use fabric for bag n felt for the decoration. Actually I used my old jeans & slack but for lining I used cotton.

These mini tote bag is for Charity Sale that organized by my colleague and her group. They will sell it tomorrow at Tesco, Klang.








Like to have one? Email me : shirex.avenue@gmail.com
(u can set your own design)

2 comments:

SewLove said...

wahh..cute2 nye..suka sangat yg ada owl tu..hehe

Unknown said...

tq2...1st time jahit tote bag...guna je resources yg ada kt umah...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Rose Sew & Craft 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.