operated under Double R Services Enterprise (1893175-X)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ROSECRAFT ON TV

Delayed

Hi All,

Please be informed that it will be some delayed in delivery your order due to some emergency at hubby home town last week. His aunty has passed away on Friday morning. on Thursday nite we already rush to balik kampung after received phone call from my MIL. So, almost 4 days no sewing and it cost a lot to my sewing schedule since I'm a part time crafter which sewing during night n weekend only.

Hope all customer will be patient and understand the situation. This is beyond my control but I'll try my very best to deliver it as promised.

Thanks.

Regards,
Tinie Rosli
RSC Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Rose Sew & Craft 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.