operated under Double R Services Enterprise (1893175-X)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ROSECRAFT ON TV

News : RCS New Design for Plushies & Key Chaim

Hola!!!

I like to share with all of you what i've been up sepanjang i close order for almost 2 month...

this is part 1...will update part by part...

I'm planning to introduce new item on Rose Sew & Craft...right now I'm in the middle to finish my business planning...hope to finish it by end of this month..

according to plan, this new creation will be announce on October 2011...but i think why not share with u all now...just a sneak peak...hehehe

I always start with sketching ideas and coming up with a design b4 making something new for my easy reference.

This sketching is for plushies & keychain...so, after this my plushies & key chain will be based on this design only...

More design will be upload soon...


monkey

Bear

panda

cat

rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Rose Sew & Craft 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.