operated under Double R Services Enterprise (1893175-X)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ROSECRAFT ON TV

Award from CRAFT CORNERS

hola!!!

its been a while me not updating any craft made by Rose Craft right? it's been a busy month for me this month, insyaAllah i'll update all felt craft i made along March & april as soon as possible.

anyway, today me just want to update that Rose Craft had received an award from CRAFT CORNERS.

i was contacted by Kristina (the blog owner) thru email last wednesday...below is the email from Kristina :

"Hello,I just stumbled upon "Rose Sew & Craft" and think you have a really great site! I run a blog myself, and I look through so many blogs each day, so I feel I can easily recognize and appreciate extraordinary blogs. I absolutely love that you showcase so many different projects that give great tips and ideas for a wide variety of events and occasions. Your designs are creative and unique and are easy to follow with your step by step tutorials!

I’m an editor at Craft Corners, which is part of Become.com’s blogging network, and thought your site was particularly exceptional. I wanted to give you a button for your site for being an “Editor’s Choice.”

Thank you for your time and keep up the great work! "

I'm very honored to received the awards, this is the 1st award i received since i active in handcraft.

thanks Kristina for the support. Really appreciate it.

by the way, this is the award...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Rose Sew & Craft 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.