operated under Double R Services Enterprise (1893175-X)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ROSECRAFT ON TV

3rd Anniversary March 8,2011

Yesterday is my 3rd wedding anniversary. Me n my beloved hubby take a day off just to spend our special day together. Not much we do, just go for lunch, went to Sg. Wang (repair his hp), went to Apple Store look for IPAD (survey only) then went to NIKON service centre at Berjaya Time Square. Try all new camera layout there. These was some of the thing we love doing it together. Then, he bought me a bouquet of flower (once a year je dpt nih...hehehe). Reach home around 5pm, we watch The Green Hornet cd. That how we spend our day. As long as we are together everything seems sweet n memorable, right? hehehee....

I sew a pillow for my hubby : a pillow with love..

this is my bouquet..

our anniversary chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Rose Sew & Craft 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.