operated under Double R Services Enterprise (1893175-X)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ROSECRAFT ON TV

Order 20 : My books Bag

This is Zu 1st order. She ordered bag for her novels. Its easy for her to carry coz she love to read in the train or car when traveling to work.

My 1st trail making bag from felt and really glad to know that Zu love it so much.



 lining using fabric (cotton)

after doing this, thinking to make goodies/gift  bag for my brother in-laws wedding this coming september but maybe combination of fabric n felt...low cost...hahahaha

my mom already order 1 for her..but of coz la FOC...hehehe

anyone out there who interested to have this, please email me : shirex.avenue@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Rose Sew & Craft 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.